(NOTE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANKS TO ALL THE APPLICANTS)
West Coast Reflexology (WCR) in Victoria B.C. is currently seeking a part-time Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT) to provide professional therapeutic reflexology services to an established and growing client base.
WCR Therapists work in a shared workspace/studio with a variety of other healthcare specialists. Therapists will be integrated into the WCR online booking system and will have access to a massage table, fresh linens, washrooms and kitchen facilities. WCR is located in a unique and peaceful downtown studio location with free street parking.
- Must be a trained and certified Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT) in good standing with the Reflexology Association of Canada.
- Must maintain and pay own liability insurance.
- Consult and listen to the concerns of clients and carefully examine their health conditions.
- Possess a good understanding of healthy living practices.
- Perform appropriate reflexology sequences on clients to provide therapeutic treatment and promote relaxation, while improving client’s overall health and wellbeing.
- Advise a healthy lifestyle and work-life balance for clients
- Recognize the limits of own’s own ability’s and the appropriate time to refer a patient to another healthcare professional for further care, if necessary.
- Keep treatment room clean, organized and tidy at all times.
- Represent WCR in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
- Ability and willingness to learn additional modalities (mentoring available).
- Must have personal mobile phone available to access online registration system (via WIFI) and to follow up as required with clients during working hours.
Remuneration based on experience and to be negotiated.
Qualified applicants must have the flexibility to work a set number of hours within the time periods listed below. Details and specific shifts to be negotiated.
Monday – Afternoons/Evenings
Tuesday – Mornings
Thursday – Mornings
Friday – Evenings
Saturday & Sunday – *possible shifts every 2-3 weeks
West Coast Reflexology Studio
1608 Camosun Street
Victoria B.C. V8T 3E6
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to Michele Mork at email@example.com.
West Coast Reflexology will open regular hours for most of the summer, but I do have some summer vacation time scheduled. Please note that the studio will be closed from August 11 to August 26, while I enjoy some summer sunshine and relaxation with the family. Due to the decrease in hours over the month of August, my schedule typically fills up fast, so please be sure to book your appointments over the summer months and into September ASAP to ensure that you are able to get in for a treatment during a time and date that works for you!
Click Here to Book Your Appointment Online Now!
I am just back from the Reflexology Association of Canada 42nd Annual General Meeting & Conference in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. This event was a great opportunity to network with other reflexologists from across the country and to sit in on some professional development workshops.
Here’s a pic of the BC Representatives that were in attendance.
This is Marguretie Sutherland, President of the BC Chapter of R.A.C and Dr. Michael Epstein & myself (Michele Mork)
Dr. Michael Epstein is the Managing Director of the Centre for Integrative Medicine, University of Saskatchewan.
This picture is of Katie Dempsey of Brand Ambition and myself.
Katie is the Owner and Director of Marketing & Training for Brand Ambition, and she provided an amazingly informative session for reflexologists and small business on tips to consider when building your business and your brand.
The next R.A.C. Reflexology Conference is scheduled already for April 26-28, 2019 in Nova Scotia. More information available at: reflexologycanada.org.
Give the gift of health and wellness to a loved one this holiday season. West Coast Reflexology Gift Certificates are available for purchase (anytime).
If you would like a Gift Certificate for the holiday season, be sure to order yours ASAP as Christmas is fast approaching.
To purchase your gift certificate email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to let me know the name of the person you are ordering the certificate for, what treatment you would like to provide (or how much you want to spend) and who the certificate should be identified as being from. I can email you a certificate to print off yourself from home, or you can arrange to pick one up directly from me.
This is just a reminder that the West Coast Reflexology Studio will be closed, for summer vacation the first two weeks of August. Be sure to book your summer appointments early to ensure you get the days/time slots that you are want throughout the summer months.
WCR STUDIO CLOSED: July 31-August 11 (opens again Aug 14)
The WCR Studio will be open regular hours for the rest of July and remainder of August.