Be sure to check out my line up of Certified Foot Reflexology courses for 2019.
There have been some changes to how the Reflexology Association of Canada (R.A.C.) offers reflexology courses. Students must now take a Core Reflexology Course (theory based, pre-requisite) ) and the Certified Foot Reflexology Course (practical, hands-on) before being able to quality for certification. Starting as well in January 2019 all reflexology students will be required to take an additional R.A.C. Board Exam in order to qualify for the Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (R.C.R.T.) designation.
I will be teaching 5 week long intensive reflexology certification courses in the New Year! The week long intensives blend the 2 core required courses above and is called the Core + Certified Foot Reflexology COMBO Course.
The COMBO course is ideal for those that are wanting to receive professional designation as a Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT).
Benefits to taking my Core + Certified Foot Reflexology COMBO Course:
- Week long intensive allows you to complete 40 hours of in-class training in one week
- Completion of course requirements provides you with the skills required to apply to have your RCRT National Recognition
- Start your studying today! When you have confirmation of registration, your manual and workbook will be sent to you within 10 days. The workbook must be completed before the first day of class. Registration link
- Training by experienced Licensed Canadian Reflexology Teacher (LCRT), who is also a practicing and thriving RCRT with over 8 years of business
- Students provided with additional online training and study resources (eg. Quizzes & Worksheets)
- Students provided with access to Video Demonstrations of sequences & techniques
- Facebook Group for current & past students to share information and resources
Click here to learn more!
Register early and start studying now!
Once you’ve registered I will send you a copy of the course manual and workbook so you can get started early on your studying,. Reading the manual and completing the workbook is a course requirement…before the start of class!
I am just back from the Reflexology Association of Canada 42nd Annual General Meeting & Conference in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. This event was a great opportunity to network with other reflexologists from across the country and to sit in on some professional development workshops.
Here’s a pic of the BC Representatives that were in attendance.
This is Marguretie Sutherland, President of the BC Chapter of R.A.C and Dr. Michael Epstein & myself (Michele Mork)
Dr. Michael Epstein is the Managing Director of the Centre for Integrative Medicine, University of Saskatchewan.
This picture is of Katie Dempsey of Brand Ambition and myself.
Katie is the Owner and Director of Marketing & Training for Brand Ambition, and she provided an amazingly informative session for reflexologists and small business on tips to consider when building your business and your brand.
The next R.A.C. Reflexology Conference is scheduled already for April 26-28, 2019 in Nova Scotia. More information available at: reflexologycanada.org.
I am off to spend a couple of days this month in Saskatoon for the Reflexology Association of Canada (R.A.C.) Annual General Meeting (AGM). This is R.A.C.’s 42nd AGM, and will be great opportunity to connect with reflexology therapists across Canada to connect, network and share information and knowledge. The theme of this year’s conference is “Picking Up Steam.”
For more information about R.A.C. and the AGM visit: https://www.reflexologycanada.org/en/reflexology-annual-general-meeting.
I am looking forward to the informative workshops that are being hosted on the second day of the AGM which include topics such as:
- Building and Integrative Practice: The Benefits of Nutrition, Herbs and Self Reflexology
- Integrative Medicine, Change Leadership and the Future of Canadian Health Care: Implications for Reflexology in the Coming Decade
- Social Media Strategies for Wellness Practitioners
While in Saskatoon I also plan to visit family nearby. This means that I will be out of town and away from the studio beginning May 3, returning May 14th. I will do my best during this time to stay connected, but my apologies in advance for any delays in returning calls or emails.