Join the Reflexology Experience Team!
We are looking for people to work in a team oriented yet self directed position to maintain a superior retail experience including one on one promoting/demo-ing of retail products to walk-in clientele.
We serve clients looking for a range of holistic, alternative and complimentary health products and services ranging from organic skin care, energy tools and work, High-end ear seeds (auriculotherapy), holistic facials and tools, natural body products and more.
Therapists will work in a professional new concept of providing reflexology in a clinic and retail environment providing a variety of reflexology therapies; Dien Chan facial reflexology, foot, ear and hand reflexology therapies.
- In-house training through The Reflexology Experience training program to provide both retail experiences and hands on therapies.
- Experience with reflexology is helpful however in house training is provided should you find yourself drawn to the art.
- Outgoing, love working with the public, confident and solution based sales oriented.
- Computer and multi social media literate is an asset.
- Must be 18 years or older with some work experience for retail or customer services.
- Provide professional clinical and therapeutic treatments for individual needs in a professional and personal manner.
- Possess a good understanding of healthy living practices encouraging worklife balance for clients.
- Perform appropriate reflexology sequences on clients to provide therapeutic treatment and promote relaxation, while improving client’s overall health and wellbeing.
- Able to follow the health and safety requirements of a clinic environment.
- Represent our company in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
- Uphold the code of ethics in our profession.
How to Apply
Please send resume with qualifications to email@example.com.
Wages to be discussed during interview process.
Job Posting: ReflexExp.pdf
Please be advised that we are updating our website and online booking system this month. As a result the current online booking system is scheduled to be unavailable from Friday, June 28th through to Monday July 1, 2019.
We are hoping with this being the long weekend, that it will be a nice quite time to shut down and switch over our systems.
If you need to schedule an appointment this coming weekend, we request that you do it the old fashioned way…by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 250.920.8687. OR…even better… if you can wait until the new system is back up and online (hopefully…fingers crossed!) on Tuesday, July 2, 2019.
The purpose of this update is to serve you better and ultimately reduce and improve administration time on our end.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your co-operation, patience and support!
Join me and Candice on June 22 from 11 am to 3 pm at the Victoria Public Markets Holistic Health & Wellness Show (1701 Douglas Street, Victoria BC).
The event is FREE to attend and will feature live demos from a variety of wellness vendors. There will be demonstrations, product testing, consulting and mini-treatments available.
More information at: https://victoriapublicmarket.com/event/holistic-health-wellness-show/
Once again you can pick up your Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes from Michele Mork at the West Coast Reflexology studio.
Operation Christmas Child is an opportunity to provide a shoebox full of Christmas gifts and toiletries for children in need around the world. The fundraiser is organized by Samaritan’s Purse.
Anyone can participate. Here’s how:
- Shoebox: Get a standard size shoebox to pack for a boy or girl (or pick one u from Michele)
- “Wow” Item: Select a quality “wow” to such as a doll, soccer ball with pump, or stuffed animal.
- Other gifts: Pack your box or boxes full with other fun toys, hygiene items and school supplies
- Label & Personalize: Be sure to label whether you packed the box for a girl or boy and what age range (i.e. 2-4, 5-9, 10-14). Feel free to include a personal note and photo in the shoebox
- Include $10 Donation: Donate online, or by cheque or cash donation. Please make one combined donation for multiple shoeboxes. Tax-Deductible receipts will be issued for donations fo $20 or more (donations help with shipping costs)
- Drop off: Take you shoebox to a local drop off location during National Collection Week November 12-18, 2018. To find a drop off location near you click here: https://www.samaritanspurse.ca/collection-center/
Please DO NOT include in your shoebox any of the following items: Candy, toothpaste, used or damaged items, war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures, chocolate or food, fruit rolls or other fruit snacks, drink mixes (powdered or liquid), liquids or lotions, medications or vitamins, breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers, aerosol cans.
It’s also a good idea to remove anything that might be considered garbage or excess waste when opening the packages (i.e. excess wrapping or or plastic/paper packaging) as many countries may have limited options for waste removal.