Please be advised that we are updating our website and online booking system this month. As a result the current online booking system is scheduled to be unavailable from Friday, June 28th through to Monday July 1, 2019.
We are hoping with this being the long weekend, that it will be a nice quite time to shut down and switch over our systems.
If you need to schedule an appointment this coming weekend, we request that you do it the old fashioned way…by email (email@example.com) or phone 250.920.8687. OR…even better… if you can wait until the new system is back up and online (hopefully…fingers crossed!) on Tuesday, July 2, 2019.
The purpose of this update is to serve you better and ultimately reduce and improve administration time on our end.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your co-operation, patience and support!
Join me and Candice on June 22 from 11 am to 3 pm at the Victoria Public Markets Holistic Health & Wellness Show (1701 Douglas Street, Victoria BC).
The event is FREE to attend and will feature live demos from a variety of wellness vendors. There will be demonstrations, product testing, consulting and mini-treatments available.
More information at: https://victoriapublicmarket.com/event/holistic-health-wellness-show/
Once again you can pick up your Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes from Michele Mork at the West Coast Reflexology studio.
Operation Christmas Child is an opportunity to provide a shoebox full of Christmas gifts and toiletries for children in need around the world. The fundraiser is organized by Samaritan’s Purse.
Anyone can participate. Here’s how:
- Shoebox: Get a standard size shoebox to pack for a boy or girl (or pick one u from Michele)
- “Wow” Item: Select a quality “wow” to such as a doll, soccer ball with pump, or stuffed animal.
- Other gifts: Pack your box or boxes full with other fun toys, hygiene items and school supplies
- Label & Personalize: Be sure to label whether you packed the box for a girl or boy and what age range (i.e. 2-4, 5-9, 10-14). Feel free to include a personal note and photo in the shoebox
- Include $10 Donation: Donate online, or by cheque or cash donation. Please make one combined donation for multiple shoeboxes. Tax-Deductible receipts will be issued for donations fo $20 or more (donations help with shipping costs)
- Drop off: Take you shoebox to a local drop off location during National Collection Week November 12-18, 2018. To find a drop off location near you click here: https://www.samaritanspurse.ca/collection-center/
Please DO NOT include in your shoebox any of the following items: Candy, toothpaste, used or damaged items, war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures, chocolate or food, fruit rolls or other fruit snacks, drink mixes (powdered or liquid), liquids or lotions, medications or vitamins, breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers, aerosol cans.
It’s also a good idea to remove anything that might be considered garbage or excess waste when opening the packages (i.e. excess wrapping or or plastic/paper packaging) as many countries may have limited options for waste removal.
Give the gift of health and wellness to a loved one this holiday season. West Coast Reflexology Gift Certificates are available for purchase (anytime).
If you would like a Gift Certificate for the holiday season, be sure to order yours ASAP as Christmas is fast approaching.
To purchase your gift certificate email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to let me know the name of the person you are ordering the certificate for, what treatment you would like to provide (or how much you want to spend) and who the certificate should be identified as being from. I can email you a certificate to print off yourself from home, or you can arrange to pick one up directly from me.