We are excited to announce that our new online booking system is now up and running. You can book your next appointment online anytime using this new system (it’s known as “Jane”).
You can access our online booking system directly from the website anytime. When you click on the link you will be re-directed to: https://westcoastreflexology.janeapp.com/.
To book an appointment, click on the “Book an Appointment” link and follow the prompts. Then click on the practitioner you wish to have an appointment with, then click on the type of treatment you would like and pick your date and time in the calendar.
If you are having any issues with booking your appointment, be sure to let us know and we can assist you or give you a quick tutorial on how to book your appointment using the new system.
All pre-existing and new clients will be sent a Welcome Email inviting you to set up a username and password.
The first time you set up an online booking with us in our new system you will be asked to fill out an online Intake Form and Health Questionnaire. It is important to us that you take a moment to fill out this form, as it will help us to ensure your client records are up-to-date. As well, we are moving to a paperless client management system.
Our system is set as well, to ask you to update your health/client records with us on an annual basis. So you may see a request to fill out the Intake Form and Health Questionnaire at some point in the future.
We promise…it will be way easier and more efficient than the old system, but it will take a little getting used to at first.
Please be advised that we are updating our website and online booking system this month. As a result the current online booking system is scheduled to be unavailable from Friday, June 28th through to Monday July 1, 2019.
We are hoping with this being the long weekend, that it will be a nice quite time to shut down and switch over our systems.
If you need to schedule an appointment this coming weekend, we request that you do it the old fashioned way…by email (email@example.com) or phone 250.920.8687. OR…even better… if you can wait until the new system is back up and online (hopefully…fingers crossed!) on Tuesday, July 2, 2019.
The purpose of this update is to serve you better and ultimately reduce and improve administration time on our end.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your co-operation, patience and support!
(NOTE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANKS TO ALL THE APPLICANTS)
West Coast Reflexology (WCR) in Victoria B.C. is currently seeking a part-time Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT) to provide professional therapeutic reflexology services to an established and growing client base.
WCR Therapists work in a shared workspace/studio with a variety of other healthcare specialists. Therapists will be integrated into the WCR online booking system and will have access to a massage table, fresh linens, washrooms and kitchen facilities. WCR is located in a unique and peaceful downtown studio location with free street parking.
- Must be a trained and certified Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT) in good standing with the Reflexology Association of Canada.
- Must maintain and pay own liability insurance.
- Consult and listen to the concerns of clients and carefully examine their health conditions.
- Possess a good understanding of healthy living practices.
- Perform appropriate reflexology sequences on clients to provide therapeutic treatment and promote relaxation, while improving client’s overall health and wellbeing.
- Advise a healthy lifestyle and work-life balance for clients
- Recognize the limits of own’s own ability’s and the appropriate time to refer a patient to another healthcare professional for further care, if necessary.
- Keep treatment room clean, organized and tidy at all times.
- Represent WCR in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
- Ability and willingness to learn additional modalities (mentoring available).
- Must have personal mobile phone available to access online registration system (via WIFI) and to follow up as required with clients during working hours.
Remuneration based on experience and to be negotiated.
Qualified applicants must have the flexibility to work a set number of hours within the time periods listed below. Details and specific shifts to be negotiated.
Monday – Afternoons/Evenings
Tuesday – Mornings
Thursday – Mornings
Friday – Evenings
Saturday & Sunday – *possible shifts every 2-3 weeks
West Coast Reflexology Studio
1608 Camosun Street
Victoria B.C. V8T 3E6
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to Michele Mork at firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Coast Reflexology will open regular hours for most of the summer, but I do have some summer vacation time scheduled. Please note that the studio will be closed from August 11 to August 26, while I enjoy some summer sunshine and relaxation with the family. Due to the decrease in hours over the month of August, my schedule typically fills up fast, so please be sure to book your appointments over the summer months and into September ASAP to ensure that you are able to get in for a treatment during a time and date that works for you!
Click Here to Book Your Appointment Online Now!