We have a new clinic location at #4-313 Cook Street (beside the Beagle Pub, parking around back of the building). Be sure to stop by and check out the new shop, we have products for sale, as well as a variety of new services (facial reflexology, auricular therapy & foot reflex therapy) and professionally trained and certified staff to serve you.
Interested in becoming a Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT)?
Join me this Spring for my virtual/online training program.
NOTE: Register ASAP if you want take the course beginning February 3, 2020!
- 7 week online / virtual training program with instructor***
- 2 hours weekly, (Mondays 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm PST)
- One 3-day in class/onsite practical training session (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Receive manual & workbook upon registration
- START DATE: Spring 2020 Course begins Mondays, February 3 @6:30 p.m.
Join Michele Mork, Licensed Canadian Reflexology Teacher (LCRT) & practicing Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT) for weekly 2- hour virtual meetings on Mondays from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (PST) where you will learn about Reflexology Theory, Anatomy & Physiology and All Systems of the Body. This is the Core course with the Reflexology Association of Canada. Then come to Victoria B.C. on on Friday, April 3rd, Saturday, April 4th and Sunday, April 5th for the onsite training where you will practice hands-on Foot sequence training, while reviewing theory, complete 5 reflexology treatments (with supervision) and take the written theoretical exam on Sunday morning.
TUITION COST: $1795 + GST
($500 deposit required to secure your spot. Tuition can be paid in lump-sum or instalments)
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER CONTACT MICHELE MORK AT 250.920.8687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Dates of Note:Course begins Mondays, February 3, 2020 at 6:30pm
- Mondays (6:30 pm. to 8:30 pm) – Virtual Training
- February 3, 2020
- February 10, 2020
- February 17, 2020
- February 24, 2020
- March 2, 2020
- March 9, 2020
- March 30, 2020
Friday, Saturday & Sunday – Onsite Training (Victoria B.C.)
- April 3, 2020
- April 4, 2020
- April 5, 2020
To learn more about Reflexology Training with Michele Mork visit: http://www.westcoastreflexology.com/courses-and-workshops/
***In order to participate in this course you will need a computer, tablet or mobile device and strong, steady Internet connection. Course is delivered via video conference using ZOOM app.
I am excited to announce that Reflexology Experience – Victoria (and the new location of my clinic) is now open! If you haven’t already be sure to come visit us at #4-313 Cook Street, Victoria B.C. (Parking is available behind the building. The Main Entrance is located on Cook Street).
We have drop-in and bookable ear seeding services, foot and facial reflexology services, as well as a variety of wholistic health care products available for purchase.
You can book your next Reflexology Appointment online now via our website at: https://www.reflexexp.com.
We have a variety of practitioners offering a selection of services to meet your health and wellness needs. We will also be offering fun and interactive monthly workshops and events at the Clinic.
Store Hours are Tuesday to Saturday 10 am to 7 pm & Sundays 11 am to 5 pm.
Treatments schedules vary by practitioner and service type.
If you require assistance with anything please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 778-372-4341
As you may know already, I am in the middle of moving to my new studio location now in Cook Street Village. The new studio is called “The Reflexology Experience” and is located at #4-313 Cook Street, Victoria B.C.
We are just putting the finishing touches on the new space and I will be starting to treat clients there shortly. New services and additional staff will also be part of the new space. More details coming soon!
Sorry about online booking not yet being up and running…it will be coming shortly.
If you need to book an appointment with Michele Mork in the meantime be sure to call 250.920.8687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And stay tuned for more information as we open our doors and get settled in! Lots of exciting new updates and news will be coming your way!
Join the Reflexology Experience Team!
We are looking for people to work in a team oriented yet self directed position to maintain a superior retail experience including one on one promoting/demo-ing of retail products to walk-in clientele.
We serve clients looking for a range of holistic, alternative and complimentary health products and services ranging from organic skin care, energy tools and work, High-end ear seeds (auriculotherapy), holistic facials and tools, natural body products and more.
Therapists will work in a professional new concept of providing reflexology in a clinic and retail environment providing a variety of reflexology therapies; Dien Chan facial reflexology, foot, ear and hand reflexology therapies.
- In-house training through The Reflexology Experience training program to provide both retail experiences and hands on therapies.
- Experience with reflexology is helpful however in house training is provided should you find yourself drawn to the art.
- Outgoing, love working with the public, confident and solution based sales oriented.
- Computer and multi social media literate is an asset.
- Must be 18 years or older with some work experience for retail or customer services.
- Provide professional clinical and therapeutic treatments for individual needs in a professional and personal manner.
- Possess a good understanding of healthy living practices encouraging worklife balance for clients.
- Perform appropriate reflexology sequences on clients to provide therapeutic treatment and promote relaxation, while improving client’s overall health and wellbeing.
- Able to follow the health and safety requirements of a clinic environment.
- Represent our company in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
- Uphold the code of ethics in our profession.
How to Apply
Please send resume with qualifications to email@example.com.
Wages to be discussed during interview process.