Being pregnant is a physically demanding time as your body grows and expands to create the new life inside of you. Along with all of the beauty of creating a new life, there can be challenges as well. Reflexology is a safe, non invasive and effective therapy to help you deal with the ups and downs you face during your pregnancy. It is also very helpful during post partum and even your new bundle of joy will enjoy the feeling of being touched.
During Pregnancy, reflexology has been proven effective in:
- reducing Edema (swelling of the feet and ankles)
- lowering high blood pressure
- reducing Sciatic, back, hip and leg pain
- balancing hormones
- preventing heartburn
- drastically reducing labour times (when sessions received through pregnancy)
- treating insomnia caused by anxiety, pain, discomfort
- reducing anxiety
- increase chances of having a natural, drug free labour
After you’ve given birth, your body needs to adjust and heal from the changes.
Post Partum Reflexology treatments are effective in:
- balancing hormonal changes.
- increasing and maintain milk flow.
- dealing with post partum depression.
- bringing about a state of relaxation and restfulness
West Coast Reflexology now operates out of The Reflexology Experience at #4-313 Cook Street, Victoria B.C.
To book your next appointment please visit: www.reflexexp.com
Gift Certificates Available
Reflexology performed by a RCRT is covered by some extended medical health plans. Please contact your insurance provider directly to confirm your coverage.