For the 2022 calendar year I will be offering combined Core + Certified Foot Reflexology course online as a 7 week virtual / video conference class with a 4 day practical class in Victoria, BC. After completing the course you will receive a certificate to be a certified reflexologist. This course is ideal for those that are wanting to learn how to complete a full reflexology treatment and for those who want to continue their studies to receive professional designation as a Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT).
Benefits to taking my Core + Certified Foot Reflexology COMBO Course
- The Virtual / Online course allows you to study from your own home, plus 4-days of in-class training
- Completion of course requirements provides you with the skills required to apply to have your RCRT National Recognition
- Start your studying today! Once you have confirmation of registration and your deposit is received, your manual and workbook will be sent to you within 10 days. Registration link
- Training by experienced Licensed Canadian Reflexology Teacher (LCRT), who is also a practicing and thriving RCRT with over 12 years of business experience
- Students provided with additional online training and study resources (eg. Quizzes & Worksheets )
- Students provided with access to Video Demonstrations of sequences & techniques
Reflexology is a natural healing art that requires you to be hands on connecting to your clients. Therefore in order to provide hands on training I limit my class size to a maximum of 8 students. Please note that courses with less than 4 students registered may be canceled. In the case of a cancelled course, pre-registered students may transfer their registration to a future course session.
Please be sure to register early so that you can receive your Manual and Workbook in advance!
2022 – ONLINE / VIRTUAL TRAINING & PRACTICAL CLASS
Core + Foot Reflexology COMBO Course
- 7 week online / virtual training program with instructor***
- 2 hours weekly, (6:30 pm to 8:30 pm PST)
- Four day in class/onsite practical training session (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
- Receive manual & workbook upon registration
- Mandatory review class after completing 25 case studies (Case studies are completing a foot treatment – usually done on family and friends at your own pace)
Join Michele Mork, Licensed Canadian Reflexology Teacher (LCRT) & practicing Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT) for weekly 2- hour virtual meetings by video conference from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (PST) where you will learn about Reflexology Theory, Anatomy & Physiology and All Systems of the Body. (This is the Core course with the Reflexology Association of Canada). Then come to Victoria B.C. for the 4 day practical training. where you will practice hands-on Foot sequence training, while reviewing theory. During the onsite training you will complete reflexology treatments (with supervision) and take the written theoretical exam on Monday morning.
2022 COURSE START DATES:
Core & Foot Certification Course begins on Monday September 19th, 2022
6:30pm – 8:30pm PST via zoom.
– September 21 / 28
– October 5 / 12 / 19 / 26 & November 2nd
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday – In person practical training (Victoria B.C.)
Friday November 18 / Saturday November 19 / Sunday November 20 / Monday November 21
Review Class: Sunday February 19th, 2023
TUITION COST = $1960.00+ GST
To learn more about Reflexology Training with Michele Mork visit: http://www.westcoastreflexology.com/courses-and-workshops/
I am happy to have a phone consultation with you to ensure this is the right program for you.
2023 – ONLINE / VIRTUAL TRAINING AND PRACTICAL CLASS
January 2023 – Date TBD – Practical Class March – Review Class June