For the 2019 calendar year I will be offering combined Core + Certified Foot Reflexology COMBO courses. The COMBO course is ideal for those that are wanting to receive professional designation as a Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT).
Benefits to taking my Core + Certified Foot Reflexology COMBO Course
- The Virtual / Online course allows you to study from your own home, plus 3-days of in-class training time over one weekend
- Completion of course requirements provides you with the skills required to apply to have your RCRT National Recognition
- Start your studying today! When you have confirmation of registration, your manual and workbook will be sent to you within 10 days. The workbook must be completed before the first day of class. Registration link
- Training by experienced Licensed Canadian Reflexology Teacher (LCRT), who is also a practicing and thriving RCRT with over 9 years of business
- Students provided with additional online training and study resources (eg. Quizzes & Worksheets)
- Students provided with access to Video Demonstrations of sequences & techniques
- Facebook Group for current & past students to share information and resources
Reflexology is a natural healing art that requires you to be hands on connecting to your clients. Therefore in order to provide hands on training I limit my class size to a maximum of 6 students. Please note that courses with less than 4 students registered may be canceled. In the case of a cancelled course, pre-registered students may transfer their registration to a future course session.
Please be sure to register early so that you can receive your Manual and Workbook in advance!
FALL 2019 – ONLINE / VIRTUAL TRAINING
Core + Foot Reflexology COMBO Course
- 7 week online / virtual training program with instructor***
- 2 hours weekly, (Mondays 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm PST)
- One 3-day in class/onsite practical training session (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Receive manual & workbook upon registration
- START DATE: Fall 2019 Course begins Mondays, November 18th 6:30 p.m.
Join Michele Mork, Licensed Canadian Reflexology Teacher (LCRT) & practicing Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT) for weekly 2- hour virtual meetings on Mondays from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (PST) where you will learn about Reflexology Theory, Anatomy & Physiology and All Systems of the Body. (This is the Core course with the Reflexology Association of Canada). Then come to Victoria B.C. on on Friday, January 17th, Saturday, January 18th and Sunday, January 19th for the onsite training where you will practice hands-on Foot sequence training, while reviewing theory, complete 5 reflexology treatments (with supervision) and take the written theoretical exam on Sunday morning.
Course Dates of Note:
- Mondays (6:30 pm. to 8:30 pm) – Virtual Training
- November 18, 2019
- November 25, 2019
- December 2, 2019
- December 9, 2019
- December 16, 2019
- January 6, 2020
- January 13, 2020
Friday, Saturday & Sunday – Onsite Training (Victoria B.C.)
- January 17, 2020
- January 18, 2020
- January 19, 2020
TUITION COST = $1795+ GST
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER CONTACT MICHELE MORK AT 250.920.8687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.