For the 2020 calendar year I will be offering combined Core + Certified Foot Reflexology COMBO course online as a weekly virtual / video conference. The COMBO course is ideal for those that are wanting to receive professional designation as a Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT).
Benefits to taking my Core + Certified Foot Reflexology COMBO Course
- The Virtual / Online course allows you to study from your own home, plus 3-days of in-class training time over one weekend
- Completion of course requirements provides you with the skills required to apply to have your RCRT National Recognition
- Start your studying today! Once you have confirmation of registration and your deposit is received, your manual and workbook will be sent to you within 10 days. Registration link
- Training by experienced Licensed Canadian Reflexology Teacher (LCRT), who is also a practicing and thriving RCRT with over 9 years of business
- Students provided with additional online training and study resources (eg. Quizzes & Worksheets )
- Students provided with access to Video Demonstrations of sequences & techniques
- Facebook Group for current & past students to share information and resources
Reflexology is a natural healing art that requires you to be hands on connecting to your clients. Therefore in order to provide hands on training I limit my class size to a maximum of 6 students. Please note that courses with less than 4 students registered may be canceled. In the case of a cancelled course, pre-registered students may transfer their registration to a future course session.
Please be sure to register early so that you can receive your Manual and Workbook in advance!
2020 – ONLINE / VIRTUAL TRAINING
Core + Foot Reflexology COMBO Course
- 7 week online / virtual training program with instructor***
- 2 hours weekly, (Mondays 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm PST)
- One 3-day in class/onsite practical training session (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Receive manual & workbook upon registration
Join Michele Mork, Licensed Canadian Reflexology Teacher (LCRT) & practicing Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT) for weekly 2- hour virtual meetings by video conference on Mondays from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (PST) where you will learn about Reflexology Theory, Anatomy & Physiology and All Systems of the Body. (This is the Core course with the Reflexology Association of Canada). Then come to Victoria B.C. on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the end of the 7 week virtual training session for the onsite training where you will practice hands-on Foot sequence training, while reviewing theory. During the onsite training you will complete 5 reflexology treatments (with supervision) and take the written theoretical exam on Sunday morning.
2020 COURSE START DATES:
Course begins Mondays, September 21, 2020 at 6:30pm
Dates of Note:
- Mondays (6:30 pm. to 8:30 pm) – Virtual Training
- September 21, 2020
- September 28, 2020
- October 5, 2020
- October 19, 2020
- October 26, 2020
- November 2, 2020
- November 9, 2020
Friday, Saturday & Sunday – Onsite Training (Victoria B.C.)
- November 20, 2020
- November 21, 2020
- November 22, 2020
TUITION COST = $1795+ GST
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER CONTACT MICHELE MORK AT 250.920.8687 or email email@example.com.