Join the Reflexology Experience Team!
We are looking for people to work in a team oriented yet self directed position to maintain a superior retail experience including one on one promoting/demo-ing of retail products to walk-in clientele.
We serve clients looking for a range of holistic, alternative and complimentary health products and services ranging from organic skin care, energy tools and work, High-end ear seeds (auriculotherapy), holistic facials and tools, natural body products and more.
Therapists will work in a professional new concept of providing reflexology in a clinic and retail environment providing a variety of reflexology therapies; Dien Chan facial reflexology, foot, ear and hand reflexology therapies.
- In-house training through The Reflexology Experience training program to provide both retail experiences and hands on therapies.
- Experience with reflexology is helpful however in house training is provided should you find yourself drawn to the art.
- Outgoing, love working with the public, confident and solution based sales oriented.
- Computer and multi social media literate is an asset.
- Must be 18 years or older with some work experience for retail or customer services.
- Provide professional clinical and therapeutic treatments for individual needs in a professional and personal manner.
- Possess a good understanding of healthy living practices encouraging worklife balance for clients.
- Perform appropriate reflexology sequences on clients to provide therapeutic treatment and promote relaxation, while improving client’s overall health and wellbeing.
- Able to follow the health and safety requirements of a clinic environment.
- Represent our company in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
- Uphold the code of ethics in our profession.
How to Apply
Please send resume with qualifications to email@example.com.
Wages to be discussed during interview process.