Interested in learning more about facial reflexology? Are you a holistic health care practitioner or aesthetician looking to expand your services? Join me in May for this 3 day Dien Chan Module 1 + Chan’beaute Certification Training Course.
Multireflexology is an integrated system of acupuncture, TCM, acupressure and reflexology. The course instruction includes the discovery and clearing of reflex and energy blockages, facial lymphatic massage, stimulation techniques with multireflex tools and building beauty protocols for clients (wrinkle reduction, scar treatment, skin toning, sun spots, cellulite, etc). This program is a perfect holistic compliment for estheticians and health professionals to add to their existing training and services. Students completing the 3-day course will receive certification in DienChan’reflex (Module I) + Chan’beaute from the International School of Multireflexology – Dien Chan (EiMDC)
Facial Reflexology Dien Chan Module I + Chan’beaute
May 25, 26, 27, 2019 (9:00 am to 5:30 pm)
INSTRUCTOR: Erica Layton, International School of Multireflexology Dien Chan
LOCATION: 4 Corners Community Collective, 1508 Haultain Street. Victoria, BC
Date: May 25, 26, 27, 2019 (Saturday to Monday)
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Cost: $845 + Tax (*Pay in full and receive $100 in free tools or deposit option of $300 to secure your seat)
INSTRUCTOR: Erica Layton is a certified EiMDC instructor and therapist from Calgary, AB. She has been teaching the multireflexology program since 2016 and is North America’s only trained instructor. Erica brings a diverse experience to the Dien Chan program, she is a foot reflexology instructor and therapist, certified nutrionist, reiki master and personal trainer.
More information available at: http://www.westcoastreflexology.com/dien-chan-course/.
Join me for this fun, interactive, hands on 2-hour Dien Chan Facial Reflexology workshop that includes routines for managing dry skin, painful acne, hot flashes and liver detox.
What: Skin & Liver Renewal (Tool #219 Mini Rake Brass Cylinder)
Date: Thursday, April 4, 2019 (6:30-8:30 p.m.)
Cost: $60 for Workshop + Tool / $25 for Workshop Only
More information about spring workshops at: http://www.westcoastreflexology.com/dien-chan-workshops/
Welcome Candice to West Coast Reflexology!
Candice is offering to ALL new clients a special rate of $45.00 for a one hour foot reflexology treatment.
Click Here to Book
Once again I am offering training for individuals interested in becoming a Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT) with the Reflexology Association of Canada (RAC). From June 3rd to 9th I will be teaching a 1-week intensive Core + Certified Foot Reflexology COMBO Course in Victoria B.C. The COMBO course is ideal for those that are wanting to receive professional designation as an RCRT.
Benefits to taking my Core + Certified Foot Reflexology COMBO Course:
- Week long intensive allows you to complete 40 hours of in-class training in one week
- Completion of course requirements provides you with the skills required to apply to have your RCRT National Recognition
- Start your studying today! When you have confirmation of registration, your manual and workbook will be sent to you within 10 days. The workbook must be completed before the first day of class. Note: You must register a MINIMUM of 2 weeks before the class to complete the workbook and pre-reading. Registration link
- Training by experienced Licensed Canadian Reflexology Teacher (LCRT), who is also a practicing and thriving RCRT with over 8 years of business
- Students provided with additional online training and study resources (eg. Quizzes & Worksheets)
- Students provided with access to Video Demonstrations of sequences & techniques
- Facebook Group for current & past students to share information and resources
Course # 0603F-19-MM3 – June 3rd – 7th (Monday to Friday / 9 am to 6 pm)
Written exam – Sunday June 9th – 10am – Noon – 4 spots available
Total Course Hours = 171.5 hours (40 in class training hours)
TUITION COST = $1795+ GST
Please feel free to contact Michele Mork you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-920-8687.
For more information and details about Reflexology Courses visit: http://www.westcoastreflexology.com/courses-and-workshops/