I am off to spend a couple of days this month in Saskatoon for the Reflexology Association of Canada (R.A.C.) Annual General Meeting (AGM). This is R.A.C.’s 42nd AGM, and will be great opportunity to connect with reflexology therapists across Canada to connect, network and share information and knowledge. The theme of this year’s conference is “Picking Up Steam.”
For more information about R.A.C. and the AGM visit: https://www.reflexologycanada.org/en/reflexology-annual-general-meeting.
I am looking forward to the informative workshops that are being hosted on the second day of the AGM which include topics such as:
- Building and Integrative Practice: The Benefits of Nutrition, Herbs and Self Reflexology
- Integrative Medicine, Change Leadership and the Future of Canadian Health Care: Implications for Reflexology in the Coming Decade
- Social Media Strategies for Wellness Practitioners
While in Saskatoon I also plan to visit family nearby. This means that I will be out of town and away from the studio beginning May 3, returning May 14th. I will do my best during this time to stay connected, but my apologies in advance for any delays in returning calls or emails.
This is just a reminder that the West Coast Reflexology Studio will be closed, for summer vacation the first two weeks of August. Be sure to book your summer appointments early to ensure you get the days/time slots that you are want throughout the summer months.
WCR STUDIO CLOSED: July 31-August 11 (opens again Aug 14)
The WCR Studio will be open regular hours for the rest of July and remainder of August.
With cold and flu season upon us it is vital to do all we can to keep our immune system functioning at it’s best.
doTERRA has an amazing proprietary essential oil blend called “On Guard” to help with just that.
doTERRA On Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system. A combination of wild orange peel, clove bud, cinnamon bark/leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf and Rosemary Leaf/Flower, doTERRA On Guard :
- supports healthy immune and respiratory function
- protects against environmental threats
- supports the body’s natural antioxidant defences
- promotes healthy circulation, and
- has an energizing and uplifting aroma.
doTERRA On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function. It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. When diffused, doTERRA On Guard helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting.
Some suggested uses:
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.*
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.*
- Combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser
For more information about doTERRA On Guard or any other doTERRA products contact: Michele at 250. 920.8687 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am proud to announce that I have joined the board of directors of the Reflexology Association of Canada’s B.C. Chapter. As a new Director I am looking forward to helping strengthen the reflexology industry in our region and to help share my expertise with interested new clients, teachers, students and practioners.
To learn more bout R.A.C BC to go: racbcreflexology.com.