Once again I am offering training for individuals interested in becoming a Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT) with the Reflexology Association of Canada (RAC). From June 3rd to 9th I will be teaching a 1-week intensive Core + Certified Foot Reflexology COMBO Course in Victoria B.C. The COMBO course is ideal for those that are wanting to receive professional designation as an RCRT.
Benefits to taking my Core + Certified Foot Reflexology COMBO Course:
- Week long intensive allows you to complete 40 hours of in-class training in one week
- Completion of course requirements provides you with the skills required to apply to have your RCRT National Recognition
- Start your studying today! When you have confirmation of registration, your manual and workbook will be sent to you within 10 days. The workbook must be completed before the first day of class. Note: You must register a MINIMUM of 2 weeks before the class to complete the workbook and pre-reading. Registration link
- Training by experienced Licensed Canadian Reflexology Teacher (LCRT), who is also a practicing and thriving RCRT with over 8 years of business
- Students provided with additional online training and study resources (eg. Quizzes & Worksheets)
- Students provided with access to Video Demonstrations of sequences & techniques
- Facebook Group for current & past students to share information and resources
Course # 0603F-19-MM3 – June 3rd – 7th (Monday to Friday / 9 am to 6 pm)
Written exam – Sunday June 9th – 10am – Noon – 4 spots available
Total Course Hours = 171.5 hours (40 in class training hours)
TUITION COST = $1795+ GST
Please feel free to contact Michele Mork you have any questions: email@example.com or 250-920-8687.
For more information and details about Reflexology Courses visit: http://www.westcoastreflexology.com/courses-and-workshops/